Friday, June 25, 2010

Prediction Result of Malaysia's National Tournament 2010


Still left with 2 more days then is Malaysia's National Tournament.These few days is the most exciting and tension period for all Yugioh players in Malaysia.This is because they need to prepare for this Sunday's National Tournament.

Haha.I will also go for this tournament since I still have free time before I started my new semester.Before the tournament day,I make some prediction result for you guys. Majority of the deck that would appeared in the tournament will be consist of Blackwing, Machine, Quick Dandy, and Infernity.Apart from that,we might see some minority decks such as Watt, Beast Synchro, Gladiator Beast and Lightsworn deck occur in this tournament.

Most of the time,you guys would face with this kind of deck.In order to take good advantage against your opponent,you guys should prepare a good side deck.A good side deck can against most of the current trend decks that I have listed above.At here,I would give some suggestion to you guys so that you guys can have some idea on how to build your side deck.Most of the popular cards that would included in the side deck are D.D. crow, Lightning Vortex, Royal Oppression, Trap Stun, Dust Tornado, Fissure, Consecrated Light, Effect Veiler, some OTK prevention cards and even some good synchro monsters.

I predicted that Blackwing deck will appear in the semifinal and even final.Another deck that may gain into the semifinal or even final would be Machine deck, then followed by Lightsworn. Oh!I almost forgot that Quick Dandy might be the next deck that will be in the list of semifinal since it quite powerful too.

Ok,guys.That's all for today.Hope you guys could make some use of my tips and gain a 7 color result in the tournament.

No comments: