Saturday, September 17, 2011

OCG Rulings of XX-Saber Darksoul

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating my blog since last week because I'm already back to my university for continuing my final semester of studies. Thus I will spend less time on updating my blog. Anyway, today I would like to share the latest rulings regarding XX-Saber Darksoul that just been released in EXP4 in OCG.

In OCG, XX-Saber Darksoul is no longer an imbalance card for X-Saber because of the effect of new rulings. Below are its latest rulings:
Q1: If this card is send to the graveyard multiple times within a turn, during end phase of the turn can I add 1 "X-Saber" monster to my hand for each time it is send to the graveyard?
A1: No, no matter how many time this card is send to the graveyard, during the end phase of the turn, you can only add 1 "X-Saber" monster to your hand.

Q2: Does its effect is activate when it is send to the graveyard?
A2: No, its effect is activate during the end phase of the turn this card is send to the graveyard(chainable). When it is send to the graveyard, its effect is not activate.

Q3: During the turn this card is send to the graveyard, if it is removed from the graveyard by other card's effect even it is during the end phase, can I still activate its effect?
A3: No.

Anyway, XX-Saber Darksoul is still powerful although the new rulings has take place because it is still a Sangan in X-Saber deck. Besides, Konami has officially revealed its date of releasing Gold Series 2012 and it will be released on 7 January 2012. I truly hoping Konami will reprint Chain Disappearance, Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress, Caius Shadow Monarch, TG Hyper Librarian, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning and etc in the upcoming Gold Series 2012.

Okay, that's all I gonna share with you guys today! Thanks for your time and wish you guys have a nice day! Please stay tuned for my next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theres already Caius & BLS in gold . Lyla would be pointless in gold as well seeing as they already have Ryko & Celestia , along with JD . In my opinion Black Rose will be one of the next monsters to become gold .