Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Are you kidding with me again, Konami?


Hey, guys! Today I will share the news regarding the upcoming SD, SD23 that will be released in OCG within 2 more weeks. The new SD is surrounding with the theme of Sea-Serpent and many rare cards is reprinted in this SD. Eg, Abyss Soldier, Snowman Eater, Pot of Avarice, Chain Disappearance and etc.

This SD also have a TCG exclusive card which is Lost Blue Breaker and it is firstly reprint in this SD for OCG. Therefore, it is a good combo for Deep Sea Diva to destroy the set card of your opponent. It can also enable you to synchro summon level 5 monster with the help of Deep Sea Diva.

This SD is totally focus on the effect of Deep Sea Diva and those Atlantean monster. However, I still can't figure out its cover card, Atlantean Dragon Poseidra can generate what kind of advantage compare with the previous SD cover cards. Besides that, it also not easy to SS compare with previous SD cover cards because it requires 3 level 3 sea-serpent to SS from the hand or graveyard.

The upcoming booster pack, Abyss Rising(ABSY)'s Mermail is a boost to this SD and it can combine with this SD easily. Hopefully, you guys will try to combine and play it because I can see that the mechanism of the Mermail can combine with this SD although they are belong to 2 different types. Anyway, please try it before you conclude the play style of this SD.

The discussion for the SD will be ended here and I will continue with my strategy play here. Basically, if I were to play any of the deck, I will try to find out the key card(s) and how the combo works around. If I haven't figure it out, then I will not compete in any of the events because I want to make sure myself is fully understood of my build so that I can generate huge advantages from the play.

However, I will play test my deck every time in DN or real life so that I can have the feel of the deck build. Anyway, I won't believe the result of play test in DN because the result is not as accurate as the life time duel. Always try to spend your time and play your deck face-to-face with you friends so that you can learn from the play and correct your play as time go by.

Apart from that, do observation on your friend's play and always figure several times for your next move before you decide to play the move. You need to think wisely what is the move that enable you to generate huge advantages. With this thought, you will able to play your game wisely and a step forward from your opponent.

Besides that, always observe the way your opponent play the game. Through the observation, you can know how to slow it down or disturb the tempo. You should also practice have no facial expression when you are dueling. This is to avoid your opponent can know how bad situation you are facing now. Many of the top players will have this attitude and you may thought it as arrogant.

Okay, that's all I gonna share to you guys today! Thanks for your time and wish you guys have a nice day! Please stay tuned for my next post and don't hesitate to leave any comments here.

No comments: