Thursday, December 27, 2012

Great News for most OCG players

Hey, guys! The upcoming Gold Series(GS2013) definitely is one of the most valuable set that must list into to buy list. It is packed with almost all kind of useful cards such as Effect Veiler, Naturia Beast, Black Rose Dragon, Lavalval Chain, Forbidden Chalice, Macro Cosmo, Mind Control and etc. As a result, I have decide to buy 3 boxes of GS2013 so that the chances to hit a NR may be a bit higher.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, Heraldic Beast deck is one of my major target to be build and currently I still seeking for a stable build. So far the build is still unstable because I found it hard to against most of the big ATK monster. If I play pure Heraldic Beast build then it will be more slow. Anyway, I will modify it till I feel it is pretty solid then only share the deck build with you guys.

Evilswarm started began popular in Malaysia now due to this deck can beat down most of the Meta deck in Game 1 and it is quite a cheap deck. Therefore, a lot of player choose to play it during the Yu-Gi-Oh! Malaysia Open Tournament 2012. Apart from that, quite a number of players playing Fire Fist during the tournament and 3 Fire Fist succeed to enter the final of the tournament.

This proves that not many of the players aware of Fire Fist and the 1st runner-up is playing the Fire Fist build without any side and promos. Therefore, we can see that Fire Fist is quite a stable as they can counter most of the Meta easily. I can see that Fire King and Fire Fist raise to tier 1 after March 2013 ban list. Thus please don't feel surprise with their result.

By the way, lately I have seen several Spellbook Prophecy deck appearing in some of the major tournament. However, they haven't topping in those event yet else the deck may become hot deck. Spellbook Prophecy is not a bad deck but they easily lack of monster. In other words, they still requires some low level beat stick spellcaster.

Anyway, I do have a OCG Spellbook Prophecy build in my DN account. I haven't test the deck yet but you guys may test the deck build. Below is my deck build:
You may ignore the Extra deck as I simply put any synchro/Xyz monster into it. Hopefully you guys can make use of their combo wisely. The combo basically is starting from Secret search for Master then search for Tower. From there, the loop will keep on going on if the Tower can stand at the field. Treacherous Trap Hole is the lonely trap in the deck and it will act as your defensive trap.

Spellbook Prophecy is deck where you will gain hand card advantage in a slow tempo. However, if you able to survive through the huge wave of attack, then 80% of the time, you will win the game afterward due to too much hand card advantage. The side deck of Spellbook Prophecy might be a bit difficult to build due to the whole deck not much slot to swap side cards.

For the side deck, you may put Dimensional Fissure, MST, Royal Decree, Oracle of the Sun and etc. The most difficult part of siding for Spellbook Prophecy is what monster that you requires to side due to not much power spellcaster monster to be put in the side. For the side deck that I have put in this picture, you may ignore it because some of the cards may not work on you guys.

Okay, that's all I want to share with you guys. Thanks for your time and wish you guys have a nice day. Please stay tuned for my next post.

No comments: